Update by user Sep 17, 2017

Eckan and CHWC started the work and left before completion of the work or correcting the damages the crew did. Both companies Eckan and CHWC hired the contractors and crew to do the work.

Their website states their crew are trained and experience. They respect the home owner property by being careful and cleaning up behind themselves. They left my home with insulation blown all over my basement, they did not clean up. Causing my furnace problems due to the dust particle settling.

Someone urinated in all my plants, I had for over 7 years. They all died a month after the crew that drilled holes and half way filled the walls with insulation left.

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2017

These programs developed through the Kansas City Kansas Crimdotte County. Is a white wash, scam and bias to the people that really need assistance.

Wilba MIller has told me to my face she will deny every application I fill out regardless of what improvement I make to correct the reasons given. She has lied on me several times, saying I called her receptionist a bumb B-tch and having her staff to back her up with her lies. Wilba Miller is denying me service provided through the block grants for low income home owners. These programs are developed from my taxes, I am force to pay before I get my check every pay period.

After my furnace stopped working April 2016 I applied May, my first application was May 2016 after leaving numerous messages emails, voice mails and leaving messages with the receptionist. No one responded, so in November 2016 I watched youtube to see what I needed to do to get my furnace working I purchase three parts. It worked but not every day. Featured 2017 I emailed Mark Holland and asked if I was on a black ball list from receiving services from the UG?

He contact me and said someone will call me. Gordon Criswell called to inform me he and Joe are coming to my home to check out my furnace. No one had tools or touched my furnace. I was told my air vent should not be covered.

I was denied because my furnace was working properly and air vent covered. I made corrections with air vents. I recorded 11 days of problems with furnace and let Joe hear. I asked why they did not test it when they came the first time?

He said he knows what to listen for because of the number of years he's been doing it. I told him he's a human you need tools to attach and it will determine if it is or not working properly because he would have heard there's a problem. It was working that moment you and Criswell was there at that time. I have contact Mark Holland, Doug Bach, Gayle Townsend, Melissa Seiben, Joe Monslow, Gorgdon Criswell.

Mark Holland signed off on this to be approved. No one will contact me to set up a meeting with everyone named to listen to my recordings to prove my innocents all of the false accusations made by Wilba Miller about me. I allowed The HR administrator in the UG to listen to the recording of that day stated of cursing the receptionist. She asked to listen to it twice, she stated she did not hear me call anyone a dumb b-tch!

I asked her to inform the names listed what she heard. I have appealed their decisions of denial and turned in a third application. On the second application after stressing JOe to actually trouble shoot my furnace since he only listen the first time they came out to my home without any tools. The second time JOe came out with Randy and there's was a problem found with my furnace from what Randy stated.

Joe was suppose to look at my air vents, but he refused.

I asked him if he could take off his shoes to walk onto my carpet where the air vent is and he refused. He said he'll take my word for it!

Review about: Financial Aid Service.

Reason of review: Bulled & Lied on .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How they use their position to abuse citizens.

Comments